GRAVITY ROLLER CONVEYOR
Our conveyors are simple and functional for safe materials handling at all levels, offering reliable maintenance free operation.
Wainwright's engineers can design and manufacture for heavy, medium or light duty.
We have the expertise to engineer general equipment and conveyor parts.
Depending on the type of materials that need to be moved, powered roller conveyors provide a number of benefits to your business, including:
- Differing product zones - move, sort, divert and transport goods at varying speeds to sort your materials into differing product zones via straights, curves and V or Y shaped junctions.
- Low pressure - ensure the conveyor isn't working overtime. Wainwright can customise to include specially engineered clutches, fitting them onto the body of the roller.
- Multi-directional - with powered roller conveyors you can move your products in more than one direction.
Our gravity roller conveyors are manufactured in various lengths and widths, roller diameter and pitch. All equipment and parts can be purchased directly from us, the manufacturer, ensuring a unified solution.
Wainwright offers custom manufacture and design, allowing for material movement of different shapes and sizes.
Gravity or powered conveyor rollers and equipment can be purchased in separate units, or we can engineer to your specific requirements. Economical gravity conveyors can be purchased in a skate wheel version, allowing maximum product accessibility. All Wainwright systems are self-contained and slim-lined. The simple design offers a cost-effective and simple material transport solution.
Unlike powered rollers, gravity rollers produce movement via natural forces. As they require no power, they are an economical material solution and are used in many industries for their overall simplicity and ease of maintenance. Mounted in a simple, yet effective frame, the gravity conveyor uses free running static rollers constructed from steel, stainless steel or plastic. Wainwright has the expertise to engineer conveyor rollers to meet your requirements and duties. Parts and equipment can be customised.
Aside from simplicity and cost, gravity roller conveyors have many benefits including:
- Controlled speed - instead of using automated powered rollers, the speed of the gravity rollers can be easily controlled by specially designed breaks.
- Suitable for any environment - suitable for products in any environment. Hard and flat bottomed products work best as the structure allows for differing product weight. The weight of suitable products can start as little as 10kg and range up to 1000kgs.
- Horizontal and downward movement - as conveyor rollers are not power driven, product movement relies on gravity, allowing movement to occur both horizontally and in a downward pattern. The gravitational pull allows products to move unassisted.
Wainwright Engineering Services, provides quality Masterbuilt conveyors manufacturers to businesses large and small. Our systems are an excellent material handling solution, and can be customised to your unique requirements.
For more information call 1300 780 044 or enquire online.